Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back to Routine

As I expected the first and second weeks of November find my calendar filled with routines and planning meetings; including: 
  • grant meetings,
  • science team meeting;
  • Central Region Meeting,
  • collaboration with teachers at CCSD,
  • planning for DLT meeting with Cindy D.
  • planning for upcoming professional learning days at CCSD,
  • preparing for meetings with administrators about science related topics,
  • meeting with literacy, school improvement, and math consultants about common work,
  • working with Austin Beers on a model of a General Education Intervention Plan for a hypothetical student in science,
  • attending STEM committee meetings (Academic Committee and OSO Committee),
  • and lots of emails. 
I had anticipated my month of travel all summer and fall and now that it is behind me I hope to hang onto some of the fresh ideas and new information as I get back into my routines.

No comments:

Post a Comment